- Events – Lantern Light Village – Mystic, CTLantern Light Village takes you back in time to celebrate Christmas of 1876. Holiday lighting is replaced with kerosene lanterns and fire pits enhancing the atmosphere of the 19th century. One can also enjoy carriage rides around the village, live music, Christmas-related stories and popular crafts of the time. While this year’s festivities have been … Read more
- Travel Guide – Roadtrip to Maine (Acadia National Park and Portland)One of the most beautiful and picturesque New England states, Maine is famous for its rocky coastline, mountains, fresh seafood and lighthouse views. Visiting Maine is an experience on its own with its outdoor activities, dining, fairs, festivals and art galleries.
- Parks ME – Acadia National ParkAcadia National Park, located on the United States’ East Coast, is the 7th most popular national park in 2019 with around 3.4 million visitors. It became a National Park in 1919 under the name of Lafayette National Park and renamed to Acadia National Park in 1929. The majority of Acadia is located within Mount Desert … Read more
- PREVIEW – Acadia National Park in MaineNo worries, the blog has not been forgotten. Over the past week and a half, I have been busy exploring Acadia National Park in Maine and surrounding areas such as Bar Harbor and Portland. With the foliage season around the corner, I wanted to give folks a jump start on what is coming up, and … Read more
- Travel Guide – Roadtrip to Maine (Acadia National Park and Portland)One of the most beautiful and picturesque New England states, … Read more
- Parks ME – Acadia National ParkAcadia National Park, located on the United States’ East Coast, … Read more