Cadillac North Ridge Trail is one of several options to hike up Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park. This is a moderately difficult, highly trafficked, 4.67-mile in-and-out trail. There are many other trails that intersect Cadillac North Ridge Trail one can choose from for additional hiking options. The path has many good lookout views to the east.
Cadillac Mountain is accessible via:
– Hike Cadillac North Ridge Trail (this post)
– Hike Cadillac West Face Trail
– Hike Cadillac Mountain S Ridge Trail – longest, yet, easiest of hiking trail options
– Hike E Face Dorr Trail to Schiff Path to Gorge Trail
– Drive up to Cadillac Mountain Overlook
An entrance fee is required at Acadia National Park. The automobile permit costs $30 and is valid for seven days. The permit can be purchase in advance at the Acadia National Parks website. For a detailed guide on Acadia, see post Parks – Acadia National Park, ME.
- Good Views
- Wild Flowers